Out-of-State Fingerprint Card Processing
If you reside out of state, or unable to visit our location to be fingerprinted, we have a solution for you that many satisfied customers use to avoid unnecessary time and expense traveling from outside and even within the state of Florida. Our Card Scan Processing Service utilizes advanced scanning technology to convert a traditional fingerprint card (“hard card”) into an electronic fingerprint record. Converting a “hard card” into an electronic record enables an applicant to have their fingerprint record processed as quickly as if they had traveled to our fingerprint office location.
Please Send the Following Items:
- Copy of your driver license or government-issued picture ID * Social security number (copy of card not needed)
- ORI Number (directs to which agency the background results will be sent)
- Completed fingerprint card with citizenship, birth date & location, and all personal information required.
- Phone Number and email address are needed in order to email you back with the TCN# tracking number.
- Payment – We accept All major credit/debit cards
- Money Orders or Certified Checks only, made out to Proficiency Background Service to below address:
5401 S. Kirkman Rd.
Orlando, FL 32819
(Highly suggest certified mail for tracking purposes) If payment is not included inside the envelope, we will call you for a credit card number.
Please be certain that the information you provided (especially the ORI number) is accurate as once it is received by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement, it will be processed exactly as it was submitted and cannot be changed. We do not issue refunds under any circumstances once the scan has been submitted.